COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Friday, January 7, 2011

Oh yeah baby, its almost a squad

Soo, the other day (and many other days) I talked about my cheerleaders in life but specifically when it comes to my photography business. Well, today, I will be talking about yet another one of my girls;)

As previously mentioned, I held a contest for a free mini session back in August between my peeps, my wonderful clients. There were 2 ladies that took the contest super serious and I love them both for it. Those two ladies were Shenny and my dear, dear friend Ady. Even though Ady did not win the contest, she did not hold it against me and still did her annual family session (because she loves me and she thinks I rock;)

Ady seriously is one of my greatest fans. She might as well just wear my "Margie Bonilla Rocks" shirt because really, she refers me that much. I love running into her because she really is good in boosting me up. She's just cool like that. I met Ms. Ady through my oldest sister (which by the way is THE CAPTAIN of my cheerleading squad). Her husband is another absolute sweetheart that I just love being around. I love shooting sweet, genuine people, and when I know and love them...it makes the session even better.

Ady, Jorge, and D...thank you for ONCE AGAIN allowing me to document your family through pictures. It's almost a tradition! I can't wait to see the scrapbook layouts. Love you all!

_MG_9548-E2

_MG_9506-E

_MG_9388-E

_MG_9409-E2

_MG_9473-EWB

3 comments:

Damaris Saturday, January 08, 2011  

Wow..I LOVE THIS SESSION. You truly captured who they truly are...beautiful people!!! Yup...Ady and I are so your groopies...hee,hee,ha.
Hugs,
Me

Ady Monday, January 10, 2011  

I love the photos.. I will forever be your cheerleader. I love all the photos. I can't wait to scrapbook them.

Margie Monday, January 10, 2011  

Mary and Ady: Thanks so much! I love you both;)

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP