COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Monday, January 3, 2011

And the winner is...

I kid a lot with people I refer to as my "cheerleaders". At first, this group consisted of mostly family and friends, but lately I have many clients that have hopped onto the bandwagon (which is way more than okay with me;). Back in August, I finally took the advice of friends and set up a facebook fanpage. After downloading and getting it all set up, I thought I'd have a little contest among my existing clients. I asked them to suggest my fanpage to their friends and in return the winner (most referred) would get a free mini session. Well, I was pleasantly surprised with the participation but there were 2 ladies that really went out of their way to try and win this contest. Unfortunately, there was only room for one winner and that was...Miss Shenny. She might seem familiar and that's because I've worked with her in the past at her birthday celebration. Shenny and her family are very dear to me for many reasons (I've know her since I was about my daughters age, sevenish). We grew up in the same church and she and my older sisters hung out. I remember thinking as a little girl "she's soo pretty". Now that we're older, I still think the same thing along with "She's sooooo funny"! Really, there is NEVER a dull moment with Shenny. Her husband is the perfect match for her. He's so sweet and I love how they are with each other. I was able to capture some of those moments between them and I have to say I smile every time I look at those shots. Her daughter is another beauty, a little Shenny-mini-me. She's a good girl, love her;)

I'm so grateful for people like Shenny in my life. She's believed in me since the very beginning of my journey in photography. Actually, she was my first official session as "Margie Bonilla Photography". She's definitely one of my cheerleader's and keeps referring more to the bandwagon!

Cordero Family, thank you allowing me to continue to be a part of your life through these photos and for being a part of mine by believing in me. Love you all, MUAH!

_MG_9323-E

_MG_9339-E

_MG_9243-E

_MG_9258-E

_MG_9267-E

_MG_9277-E

1 comments:

Maritza Monday, January 03, 2011  

Awesome work and great models.

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP