COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011: Bring it

I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep. This weeks festivities have WORN ME OUT! I think I've slept a total of 11 hours the whole weekend, but the fun I had was all well worth it. I really love the end of the year for many reasons. The weather, the holidays, the parties, the hubby's on vacation:D It's all just soo wonderful! Even though it's all come to a sudden halt, which makes me sad, I have a ton of photos to remind me of good times. This year, I got a great little gadget that's allowed me to be in photos without looking like I just leaped ten feet across the room into my designated spot...a remote control trigger. Yay!

The Bonilla Bunch (notice my sister in-law and her husband on the computer screen...they weren't able to make it home).
_MG_1889-E2

The Cuevas Bunch (my parents, my siblings and in-laws, nieces and nephews...I love having a big family).
_MG_1974-E

Looking forward to this week. New year, new goals, new week to get it all started. Some shared on my facebook fanpage some of their 2011 goals. Have you? Go ahead and share one (or more) with me here! I wanna be all up in the mix;)

(One of my goals is to blog more...so far so good. Can't guarantee it will be everyday but, it will be more often). I'll share another right now...in the comment section.

5 comments:

Margie Sunday, January 02, 2011  

Lose weight...BORING! That's an everyday thing for me. Seriously, I want to give back more with something that is very precious to me...my time. Plan on doing something within the next 2 weeks. Will keep you posted!

Ady Wednesday, January 05, 2011  

I guess we all had the same thing on our minds. I have a funny photo too on Christmas day. Happy New Year mi amigita... luv ya...

Anonymous Friday, January 07, 2011  

oh wow margie, i love the family pics!! it's great that the families can get together for the holidays and be able to capture those moments!!! miss you girly and may God continue to bless your talent!!!!! love, dennisse marrero

Janeris Tuesday, January 11, 2011  

Super cute family photos! I love the computer screen shot

Sergio Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

lol... Laly!!!

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP