COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I absolutely had to get to this before going to bed tonight. I've had an amazing pass two weeks enjoying family, friends, and time just for me. 2010 had it's challenges but it was a blessing in itself. I'm grateful for everything, the good, the bad, and the ugly. It helped mold me to be what I am today-loved, content, passionate, and blessed. I look forward to 2011, simply put. I don't know what God has in store for me, but, "I know I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13.

Happy New Year everyone!

_MG_9716-E

1 comments:

My Heart For Your Sleeve Thursday, January 06, 2011  

I forgot to mention to you that I loved the family pic! Too cute!

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP