COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Birthday Girl

Blog world, meet Shenny.
_MG_8686-EWB

Isn't she a beauty? Shenny is a very dear friend to me and my family (we go WAY back). If I had to say just one word in order to describe her, it would be HILARIOUS! She truly is the life of the party and in this particular occasion, she was the reason for the party. She called me a couple weeks ago to ask me to join her and some of her special girlfriends in order to capture and celebrate her birthday. Okay, well, one of her birthday celebrations. She's my kind of gal, she celebrates her birth week! Fun stuff too. She held her birthday brunch at The Chart House in Coconut Grove. It was a beautiful morning and all her lady friends were looking way too cool in their white outfits. Food was yummy, company was great, and the birthday girl was happy...and at the end of it all, that's all that matters;)

Shenny, thank you for having me join you on such a fun and special day in order to celebrate you. I definitely believe that everyone should have a "Shenny" in their lives. Love ya girl!

_MG_8888-E

Showing off the bling;)
_MG_8716-E

Loving the shoes girl!
_MG_8876-E

SHN-collage1

Her cutsie daughter. She is such a pretty and sweet girl.
_MG_8889-E

_MG_8866-E

Untitled-1

6 comments:

Shenny Wednesday, July 14, 2010  

Fabulous like always. Thank you for being a part of my special day. I Love You nena!!!!!!

Unknown Wednesday, July 14, 2010  

Love bthe pics... They are awesome!

Lissette Wednesday, July 14, 2010  

the pictures are beautiful!!! You look great girl.

Lilly Thursday, July 15, 2010  

You look beautiful as always. Love you girl!!!

Ady Friday, July 16, 2010  

The photos are great... I love the white theme... I can't wait to see them all.

Damaris Monday, July 19, 2010  

Had such a great time. The pics are fantastic. You captured the essence of the place and the people. SO MIAMI!!! LOVE IT!
Hugs,
Me

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP