COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Jennifer and Tom

I know I've said it. Many times I've said it. But, I'm going to say it again. I LOVE WHAT I DO! I seriously feel so blessed to be able to capture such special moments in peoples lives and call it my work. I get to befriend such wonderful people and I actually get to celebrate their moment with them. It just doesn't get any better than that.

Jennifer and Tom are two of those wonderful people that I write about. I had the pleasure of shooting their Jewish wedding and I have to say that I felt such joy while doing it. It was truly a wonderful experience for me (I had never attended a Jewish wedding ceremony before). I was drawn by all the jewish traditions during and after the ceremony. I was hoping I'd capture all those special moments with my camera in order to bring it to life once again, whenever viewed. I know that while I edited these photos, I relived the day all over again. The reception was just as special. It was very intimate, close family and friends, and I must say it was a celebration. The bride and groom were actually able to have a good time and enjoy their special day with their guest. Just perfect in my book.

Jennifer and Tom, thank you. Thank you for not only making me part of your special day, but for being kind, for being so in love, and well, for being such a good looking couple! You made my job easy;) May your special union be nothing but blessed with each other's love.

(P.S. You're families rock. They were also very kind and sweet towards me, I felt so comfortable around them).
_MG_8198-E

Tom had such a wonderful smile during many parts of the ceremony. When I later asked him what was going thru his mind he said "I was just so happy to be marrying her". (So sweet). Jennifer's response "GOOD ANSWER BABE!"
_MG_8236-E

_MG_8255-E

_MG_8290-E

collage-1

_MG_8242-E

These are ceremonial rings, aren't they beautiful?
Collage-2

_MG_8292

_MG_8319-E

MAZEL TOV!
_MG_8325-E

_MG_8552-E

All I can say about Michael's Catering...AMAZING! Seriously. YUM!
collagen-3

_MG_8435-E

They're just too cool;)
_MG_8437-E

6 comments:

Dennisse Wednesday, June 30, 2010  

what a beautiful couple!! i love the pics...hopefully you'll be doing mine ;) may they have a beautiful, long life together.

Leslie S Wednesday, June 30, 2010  

Margie, these pictures really capture the exquisite couple on their meaningful wedding day. I think my favorite may be the long shot with Tom and Jen under the Huppah; it glows! Of course, I love the details, too! Your lighting is natural and rich. When I see your photos, I realize the true value of having a professional photographer on a once-in-a-lifetime day. Thank you!

Jena Saul Thursday, July 01, 2010  

Margie!! These photos are simply amazing! You did such a great job. I feel like I have found a photographer for life! I plan on having you capture all of my life's important moments. I can't WAIT to see the rest of the photographs!

Janeris Saturday, July 03, 2010  

Great stuff! And you're right the temple"s lighting was amazing. Score!

Emily Saturday, July 03, 2010  

Wow! These are by far my favorite pictures, I'm sure I will be saying that with every new shoot you take lol I'm so proud and happy you are living your dream. Jen is an awesome person and I'm glad she had you to capture these memories which will be with her for life : ) great job!

walter neil Monday, July 05, 2010  

Hilary and I was astonged by these wounderful pictures. We are waiting to see the real thing

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP