COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Nope, I'm still here

Yes, I'm still with you my peeps. Haven't given in on my new years resolution. I wish there were some sort of wifi connection from my brain to the blog where I just have to think of what to blog about and it instantly appears on the blog. With a photo! How cool would that be? I think about fun blog posts daily yet...they don't happen. Bummer. Any who, I'm here now so lets get on with it.

-The New Year has begun with some very exciting opportunities and I want to share them all but I don't really like to count my
eggs before they hatch so, we'll just put a tack on it for now and unwrap this baby little by little. I promise to update as they
occur.

-Mr. Caleb has been successfully sleeping all night with no midnight walks to mommy's room. He got his first weeks prize (very
cool dart board he's been wanting). Both son and mother are VERY happy;)

-I have met some awesome miami photographers this year. Their personality and work is great. Feels great to share and learn
with those who share the same kinds of interests, love to learn, and help others. Fun stuff!

-My Christmas tree is still up. And NO, not because I'm lazy (well, kinda). My daughter insisted we could not take down the tree
until her darling aunt from Michigan saw it (she's here for a week). She will be coming to our house this weekend. Boy oh boy,
is she going to be surprised when she realizes she's going to help us put that tree and all it's decor away FIVE minutes after
she's it. Welcome to Miami Titi Laly! (Bu-wa-ha-haaa).

_MG_1159-E

Anybody else out there that still has not taken down there Christmas tree? Anyone? (Crickets chirping...)

2 comments:

Ivette 'Morena' Ramos Thursday, January 13, 2011  

Our tree is still up! Lol... RJ still has some presents under there he hasnt opened up yet... so after this wknds visit... we'll most likely be taking it down... K told me that there was a year he left it up till Memorial Day Wknd... lol... Told him he might as well have kept it up! lol

Margie Thursday, January 13, 2011  

Alrighty then! I'm not alone. I think we're okay as long as we get it down before Feb. 1. Am I wrong?

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP