COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Party of ten please

Three beautiful toddler girls (two of which were adorable twins) and seven adults. Oh yeah, it was a busy shoot but so much fun. The weather was perfect and the company was great. Mary, the youngest of the 3 children, contacted me through facebook, wanting to set up something special for her mom and dad's anniversary. The children wanted to gift them a family portrait. I happen to know her mom and dad so I was more than happy to try and make it happen for them. Shooting a large group can be a little challenging, especially when there's little one's involved, but once it's all said and done, the end result is so rewarding. Those twin girls gave me a run for my money. They were in such a playful mood. They took me back to my kids "two's stage". One was all smiles and giggles. The other was being a little silly and would stick her tongue out in EVERY PHOTO. I thought it was soo funny, the family...not so much. lol. The coolest thing about shooting kids is being able to capture them as they are being themselves...kids. Rarely are they looking straight at the camera and saying "CHEESE". Nope, that's not the norm. It's actually hard and very frustrating for both the parents and the photographer when we expect that. Tongues sticking out, thumbs in the mouth, and family laughing watching it all happen...THAT'S A GREAT PHOTO!

_MG_0300-E

_MG_0336-E

_MG_0283-E

_MG_0520-E

_MG_0462-E

_MG_0427-E

_MG_0202-E

_MG_0493-E

4 comments:

Maritza Thursday, January 13, 2011  

Awesome work! Can't wait to see my babies on your blog.

Margie Thursday, January 13, 2011  

Soon Maritza! Promise, I was working on it last night and I smiled the entire time. Beautiful families make beautiful photos and yours is not an exception. By sunday for sure! Thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous Thursday, January 13, 2011  

This is such a cool family session. What about a family of 20? 12 adults and 6 kids under the age of 5. Think about it. I'll be calling you soon.

Ingrid

Emily Sunday, January 16, 2011  

aww i love this picture of the whole family! and the little puppy how cute! great pic! cute family!

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP