COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Ten things you might not know

About Margie: The Person...
1. I'm a stay at home mom.
2. I homeschool my two little angels (God help them both).
3. I can be a little loud sometimes.
4. I like to scrapbook (wish I had more time for it though).
5. I'm the youngest of 5 children (and the favorite...just in case you were wondering).
6. I was born in Rhode Island.
7. My pastors are my in-laws (Yup, you bet I'm a good girl;).
8. I wear platforms and heels mainly because I'm a shorty. The hubby is a whole foot taller than me:(
9. I DON'T LIKE MAYONNAISE (and I say it weird too).
10. I was born on an airplane (OKAY! So that one's totally made up but I wanted make myself sound interesting. Geesh!).

A for real #10...I hide behind the camara a lot because...(I can't believe I'm about to write this), I don't like how I look 99% of the time. It's something I am definitely working on this year because I encourage people to feel fabulous in front of my camera so, I must lead by example. Now, with this being said, I leave you with some pics my hubby took of me this past August on our 10 year Anniversary getaway. Never before seen because, well, I didn't like. (OMG, I'm cringing...internet be kind).

_MG_2331-E2
Plus, I was made in God's image therefore...I MUST be photo worthy;)

12 comments:

Maritza Wednesday, January 19, 2011  

OMG you are sooooo photo worthy. You look beautiful. Hubby did good. I know exactly how you feel and so many other women out there. Thanks for your lead...

Anonymous Wednesday, January 19, 2011  

You go girl! I love reading your blog. You are a funny woman, but you forgot to put that. Squeeze that one in as #11. Kudos to the hubby for the great pictures.

Kayleen T

Vanessa, Florida, USA Wednesday, January 19, 2011  

You look absolutely beautiful in these pics! Don't ever forget that you are a beauty inside and out! Hubby did good! Love ya girl :)

Emily Saturday, January 22, 2011  

You look amazing...love the pictures and yes you are a funny girl also so add it to your list ; ) love you!

Ady Saturday, January 22, 2011  

Remind me to slap you next time I see you... You are beautiful inside and out. Your a wonderful mom, sister, friend and wife. You definitely need to be in front of the camera a lot more... Luv ya...

Margie Saturday, January 22, 2011  

Thank you ladies for all the love! The internet has been kind:) Ady...you have me cracking up here. And I will NOT remind you of ANYTHING! lol...

Anonymous Sunday, January 30, 2011  

OK...sooo I am so late, but my gosh lil sis, SHUT UP...you look beautiful...glad to say ur my sis...

Bethsy

Anonymous Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

you look BESHAAAAAA :) absolutely gorgeous!!! xoxo btw you made me laugh :D loved it.


<3 Jael.~

Sergio Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

Irving. Irving, Irving. Thats whats up! Nice pics. Did he edit them as well???

Sergio Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

That was a chant btw!

Margie Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

Lol@Serge. No, he just took the pics. He's not there yet;)

Damaris Monday, March 07, 2011  

Hay Dios MIO...sera posible? Seremos hermanas? Venimos de los mismos padres? Porque yo me creo que yo loy la bomba!!!! LOL!!!!
You look amazing little sister!!! I agree with Maritza...you are so photo worthy!!!
Hugs,
Me

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP