COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Supermom

I received a text in the middle of my workout that read "Update blog plz". I cracked up laughing. My silent readers keep me on my toes;)

Okay, so today you're going to read about some very special people, the Perez family. It's funny how I know these folks. Manny (Mr. Perez) use to be my boss back in my corporate years (before motherhood). Michelle (Supermom...you'll see why in just a few), I had the privilege of getting to know at scrapbooking events my sister has hosted in the past. Which, brings me to my supermom story. A little over a year ago, we attended a scrapbook retreat in a beautiful hotel in Sanibel Harbor, about 2 and a half hours away from Miami. The retreat was from friday noon to Sunday noon. While we were scrapbooking, I find out that sweet, dear, awesome, super close to MOTHER.TERESA.HERSELF-Michelle was going to be driving back Saturday morning in order to make it to her son's football game BACK IN MIAMI! Homegirl scrapped til late friday, woke up at an ungodly hour saturday, made it to her son's baseball game, and was back in Sanibel before dinner time. WOW! WHOA! Like, for real...WOW! I love my children with every part of my being but I can't say I have it in me to do that. I would've picked one or the other but superwoman did them both. Who says you can't have your cake and eat it too. Michelle did! She really blew me away. That said a lot about her to me. As a mom. As a person...SHE ROCKS!! And...she likes me! Life is good;)

This truly is a special family, especially to me. I was beyond excited when they called me up for a photo shoot. I'm glad Manny gave into Michelle's request (hee-hee). You guys look great and once again, thanks for the privilege;)

_MG_5554-E

_MG_5437E-

_MG_5472-E

_MG_5448-E

Perez

_MG_5426-E
P.S.
Manny, I know I'm missed at work but believe me...you're better off without me:D (Or is it the other way around HAHAHA).

3 comments:

Anonymous Saturday, January 22, 2011  

Thanks for your time and talent and making us look so good.
Michelle :)

Margie Saturday, January 22, 2011  

Michelle, you guys already looked good. I just snapped away;)

Damaris Monday, March 07, 2011  

Marge, this is one of my fav. sessions. Michelle looks absolutey stunning!!!!
Hugs,
Me

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP