COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Fifteen Minutes

So, I needed a recent photo of my kids for a personal project I was working on. I was WAY past due with it and I needed it like...RIGHT NOW. I had to do the unimaginable...shoot my kids in 15 minutes. Mind you, it was raining outside. So much easier to just take them outside, let them run around a bit, and shoot away. But no, that was not an option for me. After some whining, and a thousand "are we almost done", I got this shot. Fifteen minutes. Mission accomplished!

My Sunshines...
8x10_2895-T

1 comments:

Damaris Monday, March 07, 2011  

Those two rugrats are beautiful!!!!
Hugs,
Me

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP