COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Changes

Definitely something I've been wanting to see in all areas of my life. Don't get me wrong, I am a truly happy woman. Feel truly blessed beyond measure. However, I need change. I want change. It can be scary but, in many cases, totally necessary. It pushes you to uncomfortable places but, once you accept, embrace, and adapt, it can feel pretty powerful and so darn good!

I'm taking baby steps but this year I am going out of my element in many areas in my life because I want to see change. Frustration has been wanting to come over for dinner and possibly stay for a while and quite frankly, she's not welcomed. So, instead of entertaining unwanted guest, I've taken a different approach. There's a quote that I have heard and read many times and every time I come across it, I picture those HUGE orangey foam hands with the pointing finger pointed directly at me. It goes something like this: "Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, expecting a different result". Like wow. Really! Soo true! It applies to so many areas in my life and...IT BUGS ME! So, time for change. Time to get uncomfortable. Time to accept, embrace, and adapt. I'm just in the beginning stages but, already, I fell less insane. Yay me!

And here I leave you with some photos of my beautiful niece as I tackled a project I've been wanting to try for a while, night photography with an external flash. Still have a lot to learn but, at least I finally tried it and we had fun in the process. Trying new things in order to experience change.
_MG_3102-E

_MG_3120-E

_MG_3210

_MG_3160

_MG_3200-E

_MG_3248-E

_MG_3291-E

_MG_3320
Special thanks to my hubby for helping me out that night. (Bodyguard slash flashlight pointer slash stylist slash best thing that has ever happened to me;)

8 comments:

Ivette 'Morena' Ramos Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

Love it! U rock! & Keep updating ur blog! i soooo look forward to ur updates & pics!!! =)

Love u!!!

Margie Wednesday, February 02, 2011  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Margie Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

Ivette: Thank you my dear. That means a lot. I'm trying to keep up with the blog, I REALLY am. Shooting for 3 post this week vs last weeks 1:( I was bad. But keep the comments coming, they motivate me:)

Damaris Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

Wow sista', you are on a roll!!! She looks absolutely beautiful...do you remember when we used to change her diapers..I mean really..when did this gorgeous creature get here? I love, love, love the pics!!!
Hugs,
Me

Laly Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

WOW Margie, gorgeous!!!!!! & yeah, when did this rugrat get here?

Sergio Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

Great night pics woman! Nice to see you come out of your comfort zone and try new things. Its the only way you get better. Another plus about to is that it expands your mind and opens doors to yet other ways of abstract art! Its the reason I too enjoy photography.
Once again...Job well done!

Anonymous Wednesday, February 09, 2011  

Pero Guau...this beautiful creation is related to me???!!! Great job margie. And my Jazzy, you get prettier everyday.

Love ya,
Bethsy

Anonymous Saturday, February 12, 2011  

Thanks for taking my Picturess. YOU ROCKK! Thankss guyss for the commentss. I love you Titi <3

-Jazmyneee :)

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP