COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sense of Humor

I'm running around like a crazy woman today so, I'm posting from my cell phone today. Gonna be short and sweet but guaranteed to make you laugh.

I just LOVE being around people with a great sense of humor. I mean, who really wants to be around grouchy people right? I'm fortunate enough to be surrounded by super funny people and one of them just happens to be my husband. He got a text message from someone the other day and he forwarded the convo to me. I couldn't stop laughing. He could've just written "wrong number" but no...he had to add a little humor to the situation. Feel free to share any similar funny situations in the comment section. Looking forward to reading them! Happy Tuesday!!

LOLBLOG

2 comments:

Anonymous Saturday, February 04, 2012  

Hahaha! That is to funny. I'm curious to know if the lady responded. I would be so embarrassed.
Samantha

Margie Wednesday, February 08, 2012  

Hey Samantha, she responded "LOL, Thanks". She apparently also had a sense of humor;) Love that!

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP