COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Friday, February 3, 2012

35 and Babies

Sooo, I'm about to turn the big Three Five soon. That's a big deal for me. Not for the reasons many may think but, because it is somewhat of a cutoff for me. I come from a large family (youngest of 5 kids). Although it has it's ups and downs, I love it. We're a loud and crazy bunch and I wouldn't have it any other way. In the perfect world, I would've done it just like my mom, cinco bambinos! Bam! BUT, they don't make em like my momma anymore, lol. I really thought we'd have at least 4 kids, alongside the white picket fenced home...yadda, yadda, yadda. However, in the real world, things don't always turn out the way we plan them to.

Sooo, next month I will be 35, MY cutoff for child bearing. Why 35? Ah-dunno. Just is. One thing's for sure though, no matter how old I get, I will always love me some babies! I love their smell, their soft skin, and their tiny little clothes. Not sure if I will have anymore of my own but, I'll always have family and friends who's cutoff dates are much later than mine:D I will get to hold, smell, cuddle, touch, and even change a poopy diaper THEN, I can kindly give them back and go home;) Gotta look at the bright side of things right?

BabiesBlog

2 comments:

Anonymous Wednesday, February 08, 2012  

You're so silly, but cute. Don't stress yourself with cutoff dates. Just go wild and have triplets. Sandrita

Margie Wednesday, February 08, 2012  

Ay Sandra, if it were only that simple. As for the triplets...YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR MIND! I would totally lose mine for sure;)

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP