COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Coffee

Must I say more? Contrary to what others may think, I am not addicted to it. I just REALLY enjoy it. Coffee has special powers. I mean, it's around when you meet new people, have a headache, visit your mom, sister, or aunt, have "difficult" conversations, wake up in the morning, need help to make it thru a hard day. Come on now, tell me that's not something special and powerful. Now, I'm not saying that its the best thing for you or that you should be drinking 10 cups a day, I'm just saying...a special cup-a-day of your favorite Jo ain't never hurt nobody. Ok, I take that back, it hasn't hurt me as of yet! Happy Day ya'll;)

cafejavascript:void(0)

0 comments:

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP