COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Homeschooling

I'm going on my 4th year of homeschooling my kiddos. At first it just started as the normal teaching the abc's and 123's, never thought I'd actually not send my kids to public school and teach them myself. I have to say, I've been pleasantly surprised at how much I've enjoyed it. I remember when my husband first presented it as a possibility. My daughter was about 2 years old and my son was a newborn. I was counting the days until I got a few hours to myself from at least one of them while they were in school. Just the mention of me having more work than what I already did made me want to freak out, I was like "NO WAY"! My mind set has changed a lot since then. I love watching them grow, not just physically but intellectually. They've had their struggles and it really has been so rewarding to see them overcome them. I'm very proud of them. They both have their lazy moments but then they have their "Mom, I'm bored, I want to do homework" and it's the weekend! Ok! Every year I think it's going to be my last but then, we start another. My main goal is to make sure they learn at their level and have fun in the process. So far, so good;)

IMG_9228-E

IMG_9249-E

1 comments:

Anonymous Thursday, February 16, 2012  

That really is special. Wish I had the patience for homeschooling. I can't even get past homework haha. Love those pictures btw. Michelle

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP