COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Monday, February 6, 2012

Funny Commercials

As I've previously mentioned, I love having a good laugh. Wether it be a joke, an unintentional comment, a gesture, I just love to laugh. Yesterday, Superbowl Sunday, i had a blast just hanging out with the girls. Nope, I didn't watch the game. Nothing at all against football, I'm just not that into it. I've watched a game or two with the hubbs but, I'd much rather hang with the girls. The guys (and some girls;) sat in the living room watching the game and I sat in the dining room table munching, and...you guessed it LAUGHING! I did join the fellas in the living room every now and then, to watch commercials. My hubby would call me over to watch the super funny ones. There were a few but my favorite two were the following...






What were your favorite? Tell me! Tell me!!

1 comments:

Anonymous Thursday, February 16, 2012  

Rotfl. Yes, these were really funny.
Samantha

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP