COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day

Well, for those of you who follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you know I've been feeling pretty darn sick since Monday. Talk dry itchy eyes, runny nose, sneezing, headache, and body ache. I really thought this was going to be a one day deal but man o man, I'm on day 3 and do not feel better AT ALL! With all of that, we still managed to have a wonderful Valentines day here in the Bonilla residence, germs and all. We did some minor decorating, wrote out some cards, and filled up some goodie bags for the grandparents. Not gonna lie, I took some cat naps here and there, only way I could of made it through the day. Well, my hubby and kiddos totally surprised me at the end of the day. They totally spoiled me with a Mini Spa Treatment. Soaked my feet in some really hot water (LOVE HOT WATER), Sea Salt foot massage, arms and hand rub, lemon infused water, chocolate chip croissant, and then, my hubby took out the massage chair (Be Still My Heart). It was just fantastic! It really all came at the perfect time because, momma was feeling oh so busted:(

IMG_9279-E

IMG_9275-E

IMG_9291-E

IMG_9305-E


Hope you all had a wonderful Valentines day;)

2 comments:

Anonymous Thursday, February 16, 2012  

That's so sweet. Your one lucky lady. Hope your feeling better already. Take care.
Samantha

Ady Friday, February 17, 2012  

Those decorations are adorable... I hope you are feeling better. You are on a roll. See you Saturday...

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP