COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Princess Khloe

A week ago, I had the pleasure of meeting the Cruz Family and their beautiful baby, Khloe. We gathered at the Church of the Epiphany, where her baptism took place. It was a very intimate and beautiful ceremony. It was so wonderful to witness the joy this family and their loved ones experienced while watching their little one get baptized. I'm way pass due on posting this session but wait no longer, here you go!

Nataly, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this special event in your family's life. I hope you enjoy your sneak peak.

_MG_7260-E

Collage1 stomp

_MG_7241-E

_MG_7322-E

_MG_7366-E
_MG_7374-E

_MG_7411-E

_MG_7274-E

Afterwards, everyone met at Casa Larios in sunset and celebrated some more with the princess. Mom made many of the decorations and I must say, everything was perfect.

Collage 2 stomp

_MG_7674-E

8 comments:

Kathy Monday, June 21, 2010  

Nat, pictures came out wonderful Khloe looks absolutly adorable. And is getting so big congrats you are such a winderful mommy! how's my flaca?
Margie is
great Valentina came out awesome for the first
time she was able to capture Vale with a true smile.
I am so glad u decided to use her. Margie your wonderful. Keep up the great work thease shots are great.

Karina Monday, June 21, 2010  

I had the whole experience at the baptism.. I knew they would be wonderful.. Margie, I truly think you where able to capture all the details.. I am dieing to see the rest.... These are simply wonderful.. Que linda esta mi mariposita... I love you CRUZ FAMILY!

Anonymous Monday, June 21, 2010  

Margie, I am sooo greatful you were available at such short notice. You have done a wonderful job capturing our beautiful Khloe's memories of her baptism. Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! I am so happy! Thanks to the Herrera sisters for recommending you to me, love you guys. BTW a very small world Margie, my cousin, Johana Quintero sends her regards!
Nat

Anonymous Monday, June 21, 2010  

What Beautiful Pictures. They sure captured all the love this beautiful baby girl has!!!

Unknown Tuesday, June 22, 2010  

I love them! Cute baby! Nilsa

Anonymous Tuesday, June 22, 2010  

Nat, pictures are beautiful and Khloe looks absolutly adorable; just LOVE her facial expression specially her eyes. She's growing beautifully. Cogratulations.!!!!!

Love,
Lorraine & Family

Unknown Wednesday, June 23, 2010  

Khloe was truly a little princcess on this day. She looked perfect. Her parents and big sis didn't look bad either. The pics themselves do a good job of capturing a priceless time in Khloe's life. Marilyn

Anonymous Wednesday, June 23, 2010  

Naty te quedaron preciosas las fotos!
La Matea esta divina! Mima

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP