COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Dad, I can't express to you how much I love you. It's been a rough year for us, especially you, but I'm so grateful to God that I still have you in my life. Thank you for being the strong man that you are and for always being there for us no matter the circumstances, as we will always be there for you. I Love You!

Hubbs, what can I say to you that I haven't said already? You are a wonderful man. THE BEST husband, and even greater father. Here's a little something that the kids and I wanted to share with you. Hope you like.



Can't take the all the credit for originality, I was emailed this idea last year. I whipped this together in about 4 hours (photo session, photo editing, and slideshow editing). Very last minute but, my hubby is SOO worth it. Not bad for my first slideshow huh?

7 comments:

Anonymous Monday, June 21, 2010  

What can I say, AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!!!!!!! Did I mention that it was AWESOME? lol, you did a wonderful job with the slide show, I abosolutely loved it!!!

Your cuz from the (407)

Margie Monday, June 21, 2010  

Thanks "M". lol! Love my far away cheerleaders. You make my heart smile! Love you;)

Ady Tuesday, June 22, 2010  

That was the cutest thing every... You out did yourself girl...

Unknown Tuesday, June 22, 2010  

Just amazing!!!!!!!!! You are the best of the best! God bless your talent!!!!!

Anonymous Wednesday, June 23, 2010  

that was AMAZING!! i'm sure irv loved it and he's super proud! great job, margie! and happy father's day, irv!
-keziah

Dennisse Wednesday, June 30, 2010  

awww....just beautiful it made me cry. so.....your job is done! :)

Janeris Saturday, July 03, 2010  

awwwww. lol I love when Caleb covered his nipples LOL. What a cute gift for daddyo

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP