COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Journey to Joy

A couple months ago we chatted a little about what she was hoping to do and when was the best time to do it. After exchanging pregnancy stories, and laughing our heads off, I went through my calendar and booked her session. I was so looking forward to getting creative with her because she was definitely willing to try something different...YAY ME! Well, originally, she was scheduled for last weekend but, the weather was not very cooperative. It rained almost all day. Blah! Yesterday however was JUST PERFECT. We did some indoor shots then went for a drive around the area and just had a blast. Little momma was a great sport about walking in heals anywhere and everywhere, even in tall, itchy, grass. Not one complaint, you go girl! Everything turned out just as I envisioned it and I even think prego and hubbs had a great time. I mean, at least that's what they said. You wouldn't lie to me right guys? I think they were telling the truth cause they treated me to Cold Stone Ice Cream afterwards (yay me again). Thank God for preggers and their cravings;)

Jael and Sam, you guys absolutely blew my mind with this session. You were great in front of the camera and I truly believe your love for each other had so much to do with it. I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to see your life change, all for the better, when your little bundle of joy comes along (by the way, she's having a girl). God bless you guys in your "Journey to Joy" (as you guys call it). Muah!

_MG_6747-E

_MG_6800-E

_MG_6813-E

_MG_6870-E

_MG_6872-E

_MG_6883-E

_MG_6894-E

_MG_6918-E

_MG_6953-EWB

_MG_6975-E

_MG_6981-E

_MG_6987-E

22 comments:

Damaris Tuesday, May 25, 2010  

Wow!!! She looks absolutely beautiful!!! Great job Marge.
Hugs,
ME

Jael Tuesday, May 25, 2010  

I LOVE IT! Margie, you are the best! I know I've told you, but again, God bless your work. This was one fun afternoon that we will never forget. Your work is amazing and what can I say, sam & I are looking "kind of" cute too, LOL =D xoxo, thanks, we love you.

Ady Tuesday, May 25, 2010  

Beautiful photos... God bless their bundle of joy.

Unknown Tuesday, May 25, 2010  

I love all the Pics you look beautiful!!!! I want a wallet pic of the 3!!!!

Love u! :-)

Anonymous Tuesday, May 25, 2010  

Lil Sis...u blew me away! Awesome job! You've impressed this critic! LOL A+++ Love you mucho! Big Sis, Ely

Unknown Tuesday, May 25, 2010  

COULDENT HAVE ASKED FOR MORE, U DID AN AWESOME JOB MARGIE, OF COURSE THE SPOT LIGHT WAS ON THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOTHER TO BE AND SHE ROCKED IT, DIDNT DO TOO BAD MY SELF LOL IT WAS FUN, CANT WAIT TO SEE THE REST OF THEM WHEN U ARE DONE.

JV Tuesday, May 25, 2010  

Absolutely gorgeous pictures Jael & Sam!! What a great way to remember this part of your journey with such beautiful pictures! Love you guys! Un abrazo!

Anonymous Tuesday, May 25, 2010  

Me encantaron todas las fotos, estan preciosisimas, la verdad es que se inspiraron....Dios los siga bendiciendo cada dia mas!!
Att. Noemi

Anonymous Tuesday, May 25, 2010  

OMG no better way to show the blessed you guys are and how much you are both enjoying it!!!
SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL

DAyhan!

Laura Tuesday, May 25, 2010  

WOW Margie... I am speechless. These pictures are so beautiful you out do yourself everytime. Congratulations to the mom to be she looks gorgeous!

Laura Tuesday, May 25, 2010  

My favorites are # 1,2,8,9, and 11.... They're awesome!!!

Alain Natera Tuesday, May 25, 2010  

Lindisimas picts amiga, parecias una reyna, hahahaha. y kiero mucho y me encantaron!!

Alain Natera Tuesday, May 25, 2010  

fui yo Stacy no mi esposo lol lo q pasa es q no tengo cuenta de google, hehehehe.......

Anonymous Tuesday, May 25, 2010  

wow girl all i can say is fabolous!!!u guys look amazing...ure definately photogenic...luv it...u look so beautiful...

Karin Castro

Anonymous Wednesday, May 26, 2010  

amazing, margie! i love seeing you try new things! congrats to jael & sam!
-Keziah

Jacqueline Sue Nadeau Friday, May 28, 2010  

What an amazing way to capture the Blessing of a New Life Blessed by God..Great Pictures Jael.

Anonymous Saturday, May 29, 2010  

Every single one of these pictures are breathtaking. Sam and Jael look amazing, can't wait to see all the pictures of the baby!

sholguin Wednesday, June 02, 2010  

hey these pictures are wonderful.

Anonymous Wednesday, June 02, 2010  

ESAS FOTOS ESTAN BELLAS ,EXPLENDIDAS Y MUY PROFECIONAL.LUCEN RADIANTES YCON CALIDAD.BENDICIONES PARA SAM.Y JAEL.

Anonymous Wednesday, June 02, 2010  

cool.

Vanessa, Florida, USA Wednesday, June 16, 2010  

BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS as always :) you are one talented artist, my friend!! xoxo

Anonymous Friday, June 18, 2010  

Girl, you keep impressing me more and more. Love your work! Sam & Jael you guys look awesome. Can't wait to meet the little one. God bless you.
Laly

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP