COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Thursday, April 1, 2010

It Just Shows

Sometimes, while I'm on the computer working on my sessions, I'm so into what I'm doing that I practically relive the session all over again. While in la-la land, my kids ask me quite often "why are you smiling"? I tell them "because I love my work". This is so very true about me. I L.O.V.E M.Y. W.O.R.K. I love the experience of getting to know people in a different level, especially if I already "knew" them. I love making them laugh and helping them break out of that "I'm just not photogenic" shell that's wrapped around them before coming into the session. I love the expressions on their faces when they see themselves in the images and say "Wow, I really like how I/we look there". Its such an awesome feeling. My main goal while shooting is to make sure my pics come out as perfect as possible straight out of the camera but, sometimes a little tweek gets done here and there in my post processing. Although it involves a few extra steps, it allows me to dissect every image one by one, letting me soak it all in yet once again. I enjoy the process from the beginning to the very end. My passion for photography is so overwhelmingly satisfying to me that I can't help but smile, it just shows.

Here's the sneak peek I promised you of Junior and Keziah's engagement. Late but hey, cut me some slack;)

_MG_1222-E

_MG_1240-E

_MG_1295-E

_MG_1507-E

_MG_1521-E

_MG_1534-E

_MG_1655-E

_MG_1741-E

_MG_1484-E

9 comments:

Ady Friday, April 02, 2010  

beautiful photos as always...

Margie Friday, April 02, 2010  

Thanks Ady;) Love ya!

Vanessa, Florida, USA Sunday, April 04, 2010  

These photos are beautiful! Love your work :)

hey, what do you use your 50mm lens for? xoxo

Unknown Monday, April 05, 2010  

another successful shoot!!!!

Vince Monday, April 05, 2010  

I love Carol's pics.

Anonymous Sunday, April 18, 2010  

awesome as usual.... i really like the last one
-oniel

Anonymous Tuesday, April 20, 2010  

love 'em, margie! <3 you totally made it work for us! we absolutely love these pics!
-keziah

Dennisse Wednesday, May 12, 2010  

i really love these pics....you can see the love :)they are so into each other.
i just love the way you captured it :)

Anonymous Tuesday, April 19, 2011  

Margie, thanks to our friend Claudia We were exposed to your work. We are so glad you made the decision to take wedding pics and hope we can be blessed by having you as our photographer for the upcoming wedding. Your work is beautiful and reflects not only the love of those you capture in every pic, but how much you love your craft. Hope to meet you soon because the wedding is June 4th!

Pat & Carlos

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP