COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It goes a little something like this...

It was a hard decision but, it was one that she had to make. She didn't want to leave, to Detroit that is, but she felt it's where she needed to go and being the believer that she is, she was obedient and went. We kept in contact here and there. We shared quick texts, phone calls, and ichats just to check in and make sure all was well. Few months passed. Then half a year went by. She shared all sorts of news with us and although we missed her terribly, we were happy she was accomplishing so much and knew she was where she needed to be. Then, one day...I remember it well. We were ichatting when she shared that...SHE MET SOMEONE. We were all like "for realz"! No, it wasn't like just anyone, it was like THE ONE according to her. Feeling a little skeptical and overprotective of my darling little sister in law (she's 2 months older than me but very petite, but older than me. Did I mention she's older than me? Boowahahahah!). Back to the story. On one of her trips down to the M.I.A. she brought back a little bit of Detroit with her, Mr. Nate. The family (very big and mischievous) totally gave him a hard time but, welcomed him with open arms. Shortly after, on my birthday to be exact, he popped the question! We were so happy for them and to tell you the truth, we love him. They came down last week for a quick visit and some wedding planning so we took advantage and did their engagement session. We had a great time playing dress up and getting kicked out of locations but, the evening went by way to quick. We're hoping to get part II of this session in Detroit (woot woot). I'm excited! We don't have much time though, they'll be getting married this summer!

Laly and Nate, I'm so happy for you guys. I pray wonderful blessing on your relationship and soon to be marriage. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this special time in your lives. God bless you guys always;)
And...here they are!

_MG_4967-E

_MG_5027-E

_MG_5057-E

_MG_5110-E

_MG_5154-E

12 comments:

Anonymous Tuesday, April 27, 2010  

My friend Laly, You look great in these pixs. Love to see your smile with out the nerves ;). Happy for both of ya...

Margie, you rock like always...

Bethsy

Maritza Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

Beautiful AWESOME picures. What a beautiful and handsome couple. GOD BLESS!

Anonymous Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

AWWWWW.... tooo cute for words!!! My laly u look amazing!! and Nate u don't stay behind =) Love u both!! Can't wait for the big day!! Xoxo

Magies... Awesome job like always!! Love u and miss u too!!

Nay

Margie Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

They are for sure a good looking couple! Thank you for all the love guys. Maritza, can't wait to do Marissa's;) Nay...miss you too!

Anonymous Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

WOWZERS! My sister looks hot! snif, snif, tear, tear! So happy for them!
Good job Margherita! Can't wait for session 2!
Jackie

janeris Photography Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

LALY!! Pero que mami! Detroit was really good to you. You were cute before, but dayum : ) What a great couple. And Margie great photo story. <3 it!

Anonymous Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

Love it! wow! you guys look amazing! i have to agree with janeris, detroit done did ya good! you guys look awesome together... i'm so happy for you!
margie, amazing, like always! <3

keziah

Unknown Wednesday, April 28, 2010  

Very attractive couple! Be blessed in your coming marriage and always!

My Heart For Your Sleeve Thursday, April 29, 2010  

Aw, Laly it only took you 30+ but you finally look all grown up...lol! j/k Have to agree with Jackie, you look HOT babygirl! Pray many blessings over this union! Love u! And Nate, welcome to the family...loved the pic where you picked her up. Marge, you know you da bomb, girl! :)

Emily Ramos Sunday, May 02, 2010  

you guys are so cute together! i'm sooooo happy : ) absolutely love the pictures, que lindos se ven los love birdssss!!! can't wait for the big day....
Margie: I admire your dedication and talent! God will take you to places you've never imagine, this is just the beginning babygirl! i love you!

Laura Wednesday, May 12, 2010  

Amazing looking couple!!! I do love these pictures, and the site looks great!

Damaris Tuesday, May 25, 2010  

Great session. Laly...you are all grown up!!! I feel like it was only yesterday I was discussing why heels make a girl look all girlie and lady like..although I know you didn't buy it...sneakers were more your style in the day...LOL!!! You LOOK HOT MAMASOTA!!! I am thrilled for both of you. My heart rejoices that the Lord has brought you your soul mate. NATE, Welcome to the FAMILIA!!! Margie. FANTASTIC as always!!!
Hugs,
Me

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP