COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Facebook, Actors, and some I don't know whats

Thanks to good ole facebook, I'm able to keep in touch with many people I have not seen in years and some...a decade or two. It had been quite a while that I had not seen this handsome young man. We grew up in the same church and his family and I pick up right where we left off whenever we run into each other. His mom contacted me a while back informing me that her baby boy (not so baby anymore) is acting now and was in need of some head shots for his portfolio and also some other fun pics for her. I couldn't wait to meet up with him, however, we had to wait a lil bit. He was playing a role in which he had to gain a few pounds so now, he needed to shed those pounds before the shoot. SIDENOTE: I could never be an actress, I have enough stress in my life with my weight. I could never "act" skinny:0. So yes, back to Jorge. The day finally came and we met face to face. I was so happy to see him. He wasn't a little kid anymore, he was a young man. I had such a great time shooting with him, catching up, and just getting to know this now grown up Jorgito, as we use to call him. He did great in front of the camera! An absolute natural. Despite some little bites here and there from some I don't know whats, we had a great time and the itching was worth it! I had to call his mom immediately after the session to let her know what a wonderful young man she raised. He made me proud and I'm not even his mother!

Jorge, it was an absolute pleasure working with you and I look forward to doing some other project with you in the future. You are an AWESOME young man with a wonderful personality, great talent, and good looks (lucky dawg you). God bless you in your journey and I will make sure to try and keep up with your adventures.

Check this handsome young man out!
_MG_5294-E

_MG_5482-E

_MG_5543-E

_MG_5565-E

_MG_5666-E

My Absolute Favorite Pic...
_MG_5669-E

27 comments:

Unknown Thursday, April 29, 2010  

Margie, there are no words that can describe the amazing job you did with my baby!!! He looks absolutely gorgeous! Thank you so much!

Unknown Thursday, April 29, 2010  

awwwww.....he'll always be my little brother. margie, as always you did a great, amazing job. you are truly blessed with a talent. oh and by the way....you may, probably, do my "wedding" pics.....

Laura O Thursday, April 29, 2010  

As a friend and fan of Jorge, and I excited to see these pictures. They really capture his range and styles. I know that for sure he will be a great commercial success in the future because of his intelligence and wit. I can't wait to be first in line for his first blockbuster!

Anonymous Thursday, April 29, 2010  

Amazing! Truly amazing! My little brother looks all grown up! I can't believe he is that big! I remember him in diapers running around the house. Now, he is a young man! Thanks Margie, for doing such an awesome job!!! He truly looks great!!! :)

Anonymous Thursday, April 29, 2010  

I've seen him in some of the plays he's been in. He is a very talented young man. It also helps that he is very handsome and masculine. The photographer also knows what she is doing. Very clean and natural poses. Background is beautiful. Break a leg Jorge

Anonymous Thursday, April 29, 2010  

Oh my God, this kid is hot! Please introduce me to him!

Anonymous Friday, April 30, 2010  

I just saw the pics.. que bello ese muchacho que Dios te lo bendiga!!
quedaron bellas las fotos!! she did a great job!
Marta

Anonymous Friday, April 30, 2010  

Awesome pictures!!! What a handsome young man he's grown into. May God continue to bless his life and guiding him every step of the way. Thanks for sharing!!!
Maribel Rodriguez

Anonymous Friday, April 30, 2010  

Oh my, so handsome and what a glowing note from the photographer.
Dawn Plummer

Anonymous Friday, April 30, 2010  

Wooow! Tell him that they look awesooome! CONGRATS! (: NIK

Anonymous Friday, April 30, 2010  

So handsome!
Tara Kelley-Cruz

Anonymous Friday, April 30, 2010  

beautiful pics very handsome

Anonymous Friday, April 30, 2010  

Nilsa...I love them!!!!! great job!!!!
Zaida Acosta

Anonymous Friday, April 30, 2010  

Very nice!
Pat

Anonymous Friday, April 30, 2010  

Very nice!!!!! Keep it up Jorgito! Love you, Tio Ruben

Anonymous Friday, April 30, 2010  

"He looks great. Amazing pictures."
Ana

Anonymous Friday, April 30, 2010  

Jorge looks so good in these pictures! You do great work... I am going to keep you in mind next time I need pictures taken.

Anonymous Friday, April 30, 2010  

Que bello esta mi nieto. Te quiero mucho Lito.
abuelita (mami)

Anonymous Friday, April 30, 2010  

Que elegante y natural quedastes Lito. Le doy gracias a Dios que me ha dado un hijo bueno, carinoso, muy trabajador y responsable. Ademas, tiene mucho talento. Margie: Te la comiste! -papito-

Unknown Friday, April 30, 2010  

Great pictures! Jorge you look amazing! My favorite is the one of him sitting on the railroad track. Look at those guns! He has georgeous eyes. Margie you did a fantastic job. Love your imagination. Love the one with the gate also.

Taylor Friday, April 30, 2010  

Oh wow! Jorge is so grown up! I really love the pictures. My favorite is the second-to-last one. You did a fantastic job w/ the photography, Margie!

Anonymous Sunday, May 02, 2010  

Very nice pictures of Jorge. Very handsome. Isma & Rey

Anonymous Sunday, May 02, 2010  

Nilsa, que precioso esta Gorgito, siempre ha sido lindo desde chiquito, pero ahora esta pasado de beeeeeeeeello. Parece un modelo profesional, que el SeƱor me lo cuide, proteja y yo se que asi como es lindo por fuera y mucho mas lindo por dentro, dile que lo quiero mucho, bueno, y felicitaciones ti y al primo. Bendiciones........ Yascali

Anonymous Friday, May 07, 2010  

Amazing photos! At first glance I said, I think I know him. Then when you said Jorgito, I was like...OMG he's turned into a gorgeous young man! Marge...AWESOME WORK! So proud of you! Jorge...God Bless you in every endevour you pursue. Ely (Margie's Older sister)...

Unknown Monday, May 10, 2010  

Ely, thanks so much for your comments and blessings for my Jorgito. I saw your oldest daughter on her 15's and she is so beautiful and all grown up! God bless you and your beautiful family.

Vanessa, Florida, USA Monday, May 10, 2010  

These photos are awesome :) what a handsome young man... I cannot wait to see his work! FANTASTIC job, Margie!!!! xoxo

Sergio Wednesday, February 02, 2011  

The giutar pic on the railroad... Epic!!!! Awesome!

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP