COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Monday, March 15, 2010

Not a baby anymore

It seems like just yesterday I saw her come into this world. I was excited, emotional, and in absolute awe by what I had just witnessed. It was my first child bearing experience. It was AWESOME! I mean, reality tv had nothing on this! She was the first baby to come into our family. We were all so excited. She was the cutest thing ever. Tiny as can be and perfect. I can remember her curly little pinky toe. She was all too comfortable in her mommy's belly and stretched and pressed her little feet into her mom's ribs which gave her what I call her "curly pinky toe". It was absolute joy and perfection what I had just experienced.

Today, that tiny little person turns 15 (gosh I feel old). I can't believe how time just sped by us. A few weeks ago I had the privilege of shooting part of her Quince's photo shoot. I totally enjoyed every minute with my favorite fifteen year old girly girl. I thought she was precious when she was born but she's even more beautiful to me now that she's bigger and can talk and is constantly telling me that I'm her favorite aunt EVER! (Calm down dear sisters of mine...it's my blog and I can write and make up what I want to;).

Princess Jazmyne, I love you more than I ever could have imagined. I loved you when you were a baby and I've loved being your aunt in every stage of your life after that. I hope you enjoyed your birthday and pray that God bless you with many blessings today and the rest of your life. Enjoy being a teen because it goes by quick. I love you Princess.

Here's just a few of part one of her session (BEWARE...the beauty in my family is blinding;)
_MG_1886-E

_MG_2054-E

_MG_2078-E

_MG_2094-E

_MG_2104-E

_MG_2149-E

15 comments:

Anonymous Monday, March 15, 2010  

You've grown into a beautiful young lady. I guess that means I can't carry you around on my shoulders anymore, but I'll still let you pinch my cheeks. I love you and Happy Birthday.

Tio Irving

My Heart For Your Sleeve Monday, March 15, 2010  

Oh my goodness! I am literally crying because you have just blossomed into a beautiful young lady! I don't even want to think about my daughters growing up. You have turned into a stunning, beautiful girl! God bless you on your special day and give you many more years of life. Love you!

Pura

Anonymous Monday, March 15, 2010  

Happy B-Day.

I'm glad that God has given me the opportunity to be a part of your life. It has been a blessing wathcing you grow up into the beautiful young lady that you are today.

Enjoy your day and I hope all the best for you.

Love you.

Your Favorite Tio - Richard

P.S. The pictures look great. Props to the model and the Photographer.

Anonymous Monday, March 15, 2010  

Hi;It's Me The Princess Jazmyne! Titi Margie,You did a great job.I had a great time with you this day.You did a Beautiful Job! I love you Titi Margie <3


-Jazmyne Molina :)

Emily Monday, March 15, 2010  

wow!!! i absolutely love these pictures, Jazmyne you look amazing! what a beautiful young lady you are. May God bless you and continue guiding your every step. Happy Birthday! love you lots

Emily

Anonymous Monday, March 15, 2010  

What a beautiful young lady you have blossomed into. Still remember when your mom finally find out she was pregnant with and now, wow, time has flown by too fast. Margie remember I have two in line for you to do so put me in your appointment book from now. I want to make sure I have a spot for my two girls. Beautiful job as usual! You're the best Margie. Love ya! Happy Birthday Jazzy!

Anonymous Monday, March 15, 2010  

You look beautiful Jazmyne, Happy b day may God continue to bless u and give u wisdom as u continue to grow older. And Mgiare U ROCK.... Btw I wnet bnild!!! Srory for the msis sellepd words its your fault for having such beauty in ur family...
Jessica

Anonymous Tuesday, March 16, 2010  

lol @ Jessica!
Margie, these pictures are spectacular! I wish I was 15 again =/ lol
Jaz, I hope you have a wonderful year being 15! Happy Birthday to you, and may God bless you with many more!
Love,
Keziah

Anonymous Tuesday, March 16, 2010  

This is the proud mom & sister! Margie, there are no words to express how proud I am of you my lil sis. Ur work is magnificant! I look forward to seeing even more fabulous work! & Jazz I am so proud to be your mom! Teenagehood has been a little tough on me but ur a my princess! A little rough on the edges, but nothing a couple more years won't mold! I pray God will always keep you and guide you on the right path! Ely...Mommy

Anonymous Tuesday, March 16, 2010  

Beautiful is all I can say!Jazzy you look awesome! Not a little girl anymore but not too grown either. Nice balance! Margie... AMAZING!
Jackie R

Anonymous Tuesday, March 16, 2010  

Beautiful! great work Margie =D
xoxo, Jael.~

Unknown Monday, April 05, 2010  

she's grown up soooo much!!! i can't believe it!!! you are a proud titi

Unknown Thursday, April 29, 2010  

She is so big and so beautiful!

Damaris Tuesday, May 25, 2010  

Wow...look at this young woman. WHERE DID THE TIME GO? Margie, Great, GREAT, GREAT session. She looks like a little doll. Esta bella la chiquita esta!!! :)
HUgs,
Me

Anonymous Tuesday, January 10, 2012  

Ohhh Snap its Princess Jazmyne....(
y)

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP