COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Forever Lasting Love Story

Some time late in 2009, I decided to push myself a bit more and wet my feet with wedding photography. I started thinking and planning exactly how to execute my plan for 2010. I thought maybe I'd do some portfolio work here and there, ask some people to play dress up for me (hee hee), but within a matter of 2 weeks I was asked to photograph a wedding. Out of the blue! I was all like "WOOHOO! YOU GO GIRL WITH YOUR BAD SELF!" Eh hem, after I finished jumping on the bed, I went and jotted down the date in my calendar. The wedding was way down the line but I was so excited! Then, SHE asked! "Would you mind being my photographer verses my guest?" Girlfriend said what? At the moment, there was no bed to jump on so I had to be all professional and say "Why dawling of course it would be an upmost honor to photograph your wedding." (Then I ran to the nearest bathroom and screamed my lungs off WOOHOO! YOU GO GIRL WITH YOUR BAD SELF!) This wedding however was going to be around the corner so I had to get with the program and quick!

Time just flew by and the wedding day quickly approached. It was D day and I was ready baby! Last weekend, I had the absolute pleasure of capturing my two very dear friends wedding day, Junior and Keziah. She made a beautiful bride and he the most handsome groom. It was so beautiful seeing their love and special moments so up close. They were so lost in each other that I don't think they even realized I had the camera all up in their face (future and prospective clients, I'm so just kidding...I know about the comfort zone). Their wedding was so beautiful and the weather...just perfect. The wedding and reception were held at the beautiful Rusty Pelican in Key Biscayne. The backdrop was so beautiful. There was laughter, tears (the good kind), and so much love present. They enjoyed their day so much, they did not want it to end (she told me so).

Well, as I type out this way pass due blog post, they are somewhere in beautiful Puerto Rico, enjoying their new lives as husband and wife. Junior and Keziah, I pray wonderful blessings on your union and ask God to enrich your lives with all the elements necessarily for a forever lasting love story. Thank you for honoring me with this opportunity.

Here's just a few so you can get a little taste...
_MG_2474-E

_MG_2608-E

_MG_2604-E

_MG_2619-E

_MG_2636-E

_MG_2870-E

_MG_2885-E

_MG_3257-E

_MG_3247-E

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my somewhat abandoned blog. Make sure and jot down a comment and tell me what you think! Stay tuned for some more of Keziah and Junior (engagement session, yeah...I'm all backwards) and other fun stuff I've yet to blog;)

Oh, and just an update...I have 3 more weddings booked for this year! WOOHOO!

9 comments:

Adriana Thursday, March 11, 2010  

sooo adorable! I wish i would have been there :) i love you Margie your amazing! And i love reading your posts :)

Emily Thursday, March 11, 2010  

WOWWWWWW!!! i looooveeee theseee pictures! i wish you can see my face right now, i'm in awe! great work marg!!! you're awesome! love you!

Anonymous Thursday, March 11, 2010  

My sis...You get better and better...I Love these pics. I'm so proud of you. If at the wedding I wanted to get up in the middle of the ceremony and scream "THAT'S MY SISTER", with these results, I want to show the whole world how good you are! Keep up the good work.
Bethsy

My Heart For Your Sleeve Thursday, March 11, 2010  

Beautiful pics, beautiful people! I love it!

Pura

Ady Thursday, March 11, 2010  

I typed a bunch of stuff and it didn't safe. AGGGGhhh The photos are beautiful and make me want to do it all again. Too bad I don't want to spend another fortune again. LOL. You should see all the layouts I did with my Christmas session. I think I need a summer session too. LOL

Anonymous Thursday, March 11, 2010  

Wow!!! I love them!!!!
Evy

Margie Thursday, March 11, 2010  

Thanks EVERYONE! You make me feel SOO GOOD! Ady: Let's do it! Will that be in a one or two piece bathing suit;) Love you all!!

Anonymous Friday, March 12, 2010  

Beautiful!! Amazing!! Magies you did an awesome job =) big time fan of your work!! Love ya!!

Nay <3

Anonymous Saturday, March 13, 2010  

!!!!!!! I don't even know what to say! Margie, these are incredible! Can't wait to see the rest! God has truly blessed you with talent, and I love seeing how it develops with every session you do. Can't wait to see your other weddings this year! I still can't believe how beautiful these pictures are! Love you! and thanks for accepting the challenge to be part of our special day in this way!
-keziah

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP