COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

More than friends, they're family

Sometimes, well, many times, I sit back and think about the wonderful people in my life and it just brings a smile to my face and often...makes me want to cry (happy tears). We, my husband and I, have really been blessed with wonderful family and awesome friends. I've made reference to our peeps many times on this blog or on facebook as my "cheerleaders". Yeah, my cheerleaders. No, they don't dress up in colorful matching mini skirts, shorts, and shirts that say "MARGIE TOTALLY ROCKS" (at least not all of them;). They are just the type of people that motivate me when I need to be motivated. Believe in me when I sell myself short. Make me laugh when all I really want to do is cry. Laugh at my jokes when they're really not that funny (that's hardly ever by the way cause...I'm REALLY funny).

Of the many cheerleaders that I will one by one post awesome things about someday, today I share with you a few of my special peeps. Emily and Alex. My bestest friend in THE whole wide world and her hubby are so very dear to our hearts. Oh, and lets not forget my little Jacob. I mean their little Jacob (shout out to my godson...woot woot!). After many attempts of scheduling their family session we finally made it happen. Alex knew how much Emily wanted this photo shoot so he was a little sneaky and called me up behind her back and scheduled the date. He went out and bought matching outfits for everyone and made it happen, yeah...he's way cool like that. She was pleasantly surprised and we all had a great time capturing the moment.

I'm so grateful to this family for so much that they offer to my family and I. Their loving, giving, and genuine hearts are a gift in itself and I'm more than blessed to be called their friend (and actually family, Alex is my hubby's cousin;). Guys, I hope you enjoy your photos and look forward to capturing and sharing a lifetime of wonderful memories! Muah!

_MG_0198-E

_MG_0104-E

_MG_0208-E

_MG_0155-E

_MG_0053-E

_MG_0222-E

4 comments:

emily Saturday, March 13, 2010  

awww my little family!!! i had so much fun taking pics, i love them all!!! thanks for making us feel so comfortable....You are amazing!

Anonymous Saturday, March 13, 2010  

i love it! love the pic of emmi & jacob at the tree =) can't wait for my own family shoot! lol
-keziah

My Heart For Your Sleeve Sunday, March 14, 2010  

Love the pics! TOO cute...the family pic is my favorite!

Unknown Thursday, April 29, 2010  

Very beautiful family! You guys look great! Jacob is so cute!

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP