COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blessed on both sides

I love babies. I mean, its really hard for me not to get all goo goo ga ga whenever I make eye contact with one of them. I was very excited to meet Carol's family for the very first time. Carol works with my hubby and I hadn't seen her since she was about 5 months pregnant (and still wasn't showing...grrr). I find Carol to be such a beautiful woman so I was expecting nothing less than a good looking child but wow, I was totally swept away and captivated by this little boy! He is such a cutie! And let me tell you, he was totally loving the camera. Most babies lose the smile once I put the camera on my face but not Mr. Joshua . He smiled the whole time and even followed me around which made it so easy for me to get some great shots. I loved all the curly hair going on in this family, including Justin's, Mr. Dad. They are such a great looking family and very sweet! Blessed with great looks on both sides. Lucky kid.

Guys, it was awesome working with you guys and hope you enjoyed the session and the outcome. You make a beautiful family and can't wait to see what your other kids look like (hee,hee...wishful thinking Carol;)

_MG_9771-E

_MG_9801-EA

_MG_9847-E

_MG_9926-E

_MG_9952-E

_MG_9953-E

_MG_9908-E2WB

3 comments:

Anonymous Saturday, March 13, 2010  

Thanks so much Margie! You were great. Our first photo session and not our last. We will be scheduling many more with you. I loved all the pics u took. Total talent! Muahhhh

Unknown Saturday, May 01, 2010  

Very handsome family, and Margie is a natural, so talented!

Anonymous Wednesday, May 12, 2010  

these pictures are eautiful and outstanding

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP