COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Six Things I love about you

1.) The way you say your sister's name (Alytha)
2.) The "Choco-latte" dance you do for Abuela when you want her to make you chocolate milk.
3.) That you ask your sister if you should comb your hair spikey, or flat.
4.) The way you flex your muscles when you ask your dad to wrestle with you.
5.) How you attempt to speak spanish to all babies.
6.) When you ask "Is this song Christian" when we are jamming to a song in the car.

(It was so hard to limit myself to just six).
Bday Blog

My dearest Caleb, there are so much more than Six things that I love about you, but your momma was trying to be all cute and match her blog title with your age. I love to celebrate you, wether it is your birthday or not. On this very special day, six years ago, God blessed your daddy, your big sister, and I with the most precious little boy that has brought joy, laughter, and excitement every single day since then. There is never a dull moment with you. We pray that the Lord bless you with many more wonderful years because your existence is simply a blessing to all those who love you (which is a bunch of us;).

Happy Sixth Birthday baby!

Add'l things I love about you (because I can):
- That you love to read
- That you know how to use the Iphone better than Titi Bethsy and I ;)
- Your unhealthy relationship with salami (the kid LOVES salami)
- That you randomly text your family and friends to say hi (Family man in the works)
- That you walk JUST like your dad
- Your smile (especially now that your missing a top front tooth).
- Pretty much EVERYTHING about you!
IMG_1334-E

Feel free to comment what you love about Mr. Caleb. Come on...it's his birthday, don't let him down!! (He just might send you a text thanking you;)

8 comments:

Anonymous Thursday, August 04, 2011  

Happy birthday, Caleb! I love how you dance =)
-Keziah

Anonymous Thursday, August 04, 2011  

Happy birthday Caleb! He's such a lovable little boy who's not afraid to say or show what he feels. He's following daddy's footsteps in loving the Lord and being a fearful man of God. I tip my hat off to you guys for being such wonderful parents! love you Caleb!

Anonymous Thursday, August 04, 2011  

Happy birthday my loving nephew. There are so many things that I love about you but the one I love the most is when you lived with me,on Saturday mornings you would wake up you would come downstairs to have breakfast with me before everyone would wake up. I love you my lil monkey.

Titi Bethsy

Anonymous Thursday, August 04, 2011  

Hey buddy,
Thanks for playing king of the mountain and wrestling with me. Your smile tickles my heart. You may not get this right now (someday when u have a family u will), but you make me want to be a better man. I love you turkey! Have a super birthday!

Papi

Anonymous Friday, August 05, 2011  

Hi Caleb,
We love everything about you. The way you brighten the room with your smile and stories....and that look that you give when you're on to something and know you're right....too cute. You are just an awesome kid...point blank!!

We love you, Caleb!!

Your cousins: Victor, Mari and Nata

Anonymous Sunday, August 07, 2011  

I love how your funny stories. Your mom is always sharing them with us. Happy Birthday big boy.

Sandy

Ivette 'Morena' Ramos Friday, August 26, 2011  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ivette 'Morena' Ramos Friday, August 26, 2011  

I may be a little late... but i absolutely love how much of a respectful young man you are turning out to be! The way you carry yourself leaves me in awe! When i have a little boy of my own, i want him to be just like u! =)

Happy Belated Birthday Caleb!

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP