COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

SHE LIVES!!

Wow. Like really. That's all I can say...wow! I'm shocked I even remembered the password to my blog. Go ahead. Say it! "LOSER!" I can hear you, you know. In the middle of the night, when I'm trying to sleep..."What's up with that girl? She hasn't blogged in like forever...LOSER". Yeah, whatev. You're right. I'm a loser...get over it;)

Anyways, I'm back! At least for today. Let's just do one day at a time K? Hee-hee. So a lot has happened in the past few months...the one that has consumed my life the most though? The Move. We moved. Not like out of the state or anything, just 10 minutes away but this move has seemed eternal. Packing. Moving. Unpacking. Organizing. Unfinished projects. Then some more organizing in order to finish unpacking. Ugghh! Life is ALMOST back to normality but not just yet. And in between all the crazies, I was still shooting all kinds of wonderful people. I have made some awesome new friends, from teeny boppers to newbie mommies. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have the BEST clients ever. Very understanding through these very busy and overwhelming months. Thank you all so much (you know who you are;). As noticed, I haven't blogged any recent sessions. I've totally been slacking and doing the easy sneak preview on facebook. I mean, it gets the job done of previewing pictures of the session but blogging brings it to life. I know! I know! I need to get back to that, and I will. I promise. I have a lot of catching up to do though, so maybe I'll work backwards until I do. At any rate, this is just a "Hello, remember me" post. Testing the waters to see if my followers still live on with me. So...um, you still there? Tap-tap...hello:/


IMG_7207-EB

12 comments:

Anonymous Thursday, May 26, 2011  

Definitely still here :")

Anonymous Thursday, May 26, 2011  

lol....that's too funny!!! cute pic of alyssa... (lizzy)

Richard Rios Thursday, May 26, 2011  

Hello Margarita. Your work is awesome as always. Good to see you are blogging again. Well until the next 6 moths before we hear from you again - take care.

Richard

Damaris Thursday, May 26, 2011  

OK...get with the program!!!! I don't do the facebook thing! Moving...are you kidding me? I thought you had moved to Siberia or something...LOL!!! Loved Alyssa's pic...that was too cute. You have been missed. I keep saying...now I Know she has pics to post because this chic has been booked solid with all these photo sessions....so where the pics? I think you should post mine first...I'm just saying...
Hugs,
Me

Anonymous Thursday, May 26, 2011  

Awww...how I miss that wit of yours. Still here...waiting patiently...tap tapping of the fingers...

Bethsy

Anonymous Thursday, May 26, 2011  

Who are you? Why are you filling up my email box with insignificant chatter? ROFL!!! Little girl! I love you soooo much! Don't knw what I'd do without you. Come on, lets get on the ball here. It's not like u'v been taking people to the hospital for staples, or chaufferin ur father to medical apptmnts, or homeschooling ur kids. Come on girl! You're SUPERGIRL! Need a REDBULL??? luv u! Ely

Anonymous Thursday, May 26, 2011  

yay! so glad you're back! i've been patiently waiting for your return... =D
-keziah

Ady Thursday, May 26, 2011  

Don't worry your on my blog roll and I check all the time to see if you've posted anything new... luv you lots.

Anonymous Thursday, May 26, 2011  

still here and always will be. JRoman

Anonymous Thursday, May 26, 2011  

even though you don't blog much - we still love you.
Michelle P.

Margie Thursday, May 26, 2011  

Yay! My minions are still with me;) Love you all! Each and every one of you!

Sergio Monday, June 20, 2011  

Yeah. You are a loser. Come on girl. This is not fair for a person that checks your blog everyday. lol... j/k... Actually im not. Get to work.

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP