COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Orlando and a Princess

Oh my, we will not even talk about the bad blogger that I was in February. Really. We won't;) On to more positive things!

Today, my darling friend bloggers, is a good day! I'm off to Orlando, Florida to celebrate one of my darling sister's 40th birthday:D Shhh, don't tell her I told you how OLD she's turning...hee, hee. The last 24 hours have been the crazies because well, there's a lot to get done when you're planning a mini weekend getaway, even if your kids aren't coming with you (jumping for joy in my pants!!). Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being with my kids. A part of me is quite saddened that I will be going to Mickey land without them (SUPER DUPER SHHHHH on that one, they know mommy is going to Orlando BUT there is no need to rub it in with the details). Where was I? Oh yes, Loving my kids. I really, really love being with them but, for my own mental stability, and for the sake of their safety...momma needs to get out every now and then and do "just her" for a teensy little while. Can I get an amen out there?

Before leaving though, I promised a beautiful princess a little more of a sneak peek to her fifteen's session we did at Vizcaya a couple weeks ago, and considering the poor girl has been waiting since NOVEMBER 2010 to actually take her pictures, I thought she absolutely deserved it. Her session had to be postponed and rescheduled due to unpredictable and unpreventable issues (braces, vacations, holidays, rain). I was beginning to think maybe this was a sign from the heavens but nope, it was not. Little Miss Samantha totally rocked this session. She is such a beautiful young lady, inside and out. The weather was just perfect. I had an absolute lovely time getting to know her and her mom a little better (Suzie...you rock too babe;) So without further ado, heeeeeeeerrres Samantha!

_MG_4327-E

_MG_4316-E

_MG_4365-E

_MG_4493-E

_MG_4534-E

_MG_4643-E

_MG_4262

_MG_4586-E

_MG_4652-E

_MG_4709-E

_MG_4738-E

Susan and Samantha, thanks again for choosing me! As always, it was my pleasure and honor;)

4 comments:

sue Friday, March 04, 2011  

Margie there absolutely beatiful!!You have done an amazing job!! Thank you! Can't wait to see the reast. Enjoy your trip!

Anonymous Friday, March 04, 2011  

First of all, I don't mind you telling my age. I thank God for giving me 40 years so far to spend with my loved ones. It is a blessing!

Now for the pics...OOOO MMMM GGGG! She looks B U T FULL! Especially the ones in her white dress!

So when can you take my Quinceanera pictures??? LOL

Bethsy

Sergio Saturday, March 05, 2011  

Bautiful pics. I think Meg might steal some ideas lol... because she has a quince to shoot tomorrow there as welll at Viscaya.

Damaris Monday, March 07, 2011  

Margie: AMEN!!!! Now, once again....AMAZING WORK!!!! I love how you seem to always capture the spirit of your subjects. LOVE THE LAST PIC YOU POSTED. This young lady is absolutely beautiful and I see that you were able to capture more than just her beauty with your images. Orlando...hmmm...what happens in ORLANDO...stays in ORLANDO!!!!! LOL
Hugs,
ME

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP