COPYRIGHT NOTICE

Please do not use any photos from this site without written permission from me, Margie Bonilla. Thanks!

Friday, October 22, 2010

Carolina

I've been shooting away. Maybe, might have posted a few sneak peeks on Facebook, but not even. My heart soo wants to blog on a daily basis. I like the ease of Facebook but definitely do not want to replace the blog. I love blogging, unfortunately, it has fallen low on my mile long daily "to do list". I have to change that though. Believe it or not, I actually have some posts started but are missing the perfect picture (they are saved, but not posted). Then, a week or so passes by and well, I never post it. I'm trying to get it together people, I promise. I figured, I've gotten enough hate mail. I'm just kidding, it's not hate mail, it's actually Love mail. "Woman, update your blog" type of messages. I also got many texts complimenting the new blog look (thank you all for that). It makes me happy that I still have a follower or two left;)


Now onto photos! Today I'm posting about a very special little girl. A while back I had the privilege of capturing some images of a little beauty. I wasn't able to show much of her (just her cute shoes) because she was still in the process of being legally adopted. She now legally belongs to my Cousin Evy and her husband Anthony, since april actually. While those papers were very important to this family in the aspect of security, I would have to say that it meant nothing when it came to seeing her as their baby girl. From day one (they got her at 3 weeks of birth) they accepted, protected, and loved her as their own and did everything possible to make her legally theirs. It was a huge learning experience for me to be able to go through this with them. I was so honored when they asked me to attend the adoption ceremony. I could barely see through my camera's viewfinder because my eyes were filled with tears half the time. What a wonderful and unforgettable experience.
_MG_5738-E

Well, the Princess turned one last month and mom wanted a session of her being her charming, playful self. I chased her (literally) around the park and shot away. I love this age because really, they ignore you and can care less that you have a huge camera in your face. We had fun;)



_MG_3995-E

_MG_3947-E

_MG_4129-E

_MG_4091-E

_MG_3999-E

Oh! Guess what? Mom is expecting her second child in March 2011! Yay! More babies!!
_MG_3932-E

Once again Evy and Anthony, thank you for trusting me to capture these very, very special moments in your family's life. They are just as special to me;) Love you guys!

(P.S. Evy...I'm available for in hospital birthing sessions as well! lol).

P.S.S.
Show me some love people! You obviously like coming here so, let me know you came by...leave a comment;)

13 comments:

Anonymous Friday, October 22, 2010  

what gorgeous pictures! Margie you did a beautiful job ...and you had a gorgeous family to work with.

Iris Vitelli Friday, October 22, 2010  

Evy, Anthony and Carolina ...love these pictures!!! You guys look amazing. I want to jump into the picture and squeeze little buttercup. Love you guys!

Yari Friday, October 22, 2010  

Love the pictures great job...

Anonymous Friday, October 22, 2010  

i love the picture a lot especially my little caro keep up the great work

Myra Friday, October 22, 2010  

I love these pictures! Great job capturing the Fernandez family! Yay Margie! I'm so glad you decided to follow your passion for photography.

Sweetmclight Saturday, October 23, 2010  

Margie your pics are beautiful i love them they came out awesome Caro well the familia fernandez looks great love them all good job margie...

Vanessa, Florida, USA Saturday, October 23, 2010  

What a sweet story and what a beautiful family :) Love your photos, my sweet friend... That new blog banner is gorgeous -- what a stunning image!! HUGS!!

Anonymous Sunday, October 24, 2010  

aww how cute!!! lovely family! great pictures!they all look so cute and happy!

Ady Sunday, October 24, 2010  

Hey girl... You are rocking!!! Great photos of Carolina.

Anonymous Tuesday, October 26, 2010  

margie,

the pics are absolutely beautiful. carolina's facial expressions are priceless! luv it!

lina

miggy Tuesday, October 26, 2010  

what great picture of my grandaughter and evy & anthany o love the one on the tree has agreat exprecian. done a great job keep it up

Dennisse Monday, November 15, 2010  

awwww...what a beautiful family!!!! lots of blessings for them. great to see you evy!!

Damaris Tuesday, November 16, 2010  

Amazing experience. You have done well capturing these moments in time. That little one is delicious!!! Congrats to Evy and Anthony!
Hugs,
me

My Personal Blog

Click HERE ;)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP